Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Break Down.

So I learned that trying to keep everything together is not the same thing as actually having everything together. Everything built up and I couldn't stop it, I just finally broke down in the bathroom at school. It felt horrible. My eyes got all red and swollen and it just really sucks. I feel so helpless sometimes...I can't help it. I honestly wish I could get away from everyone. I feel horrible because I always get hurt..& it's just so easy for me to get hurt by someone. I'm really really fragile right now, and I feel like within an instance I could just break.

Again.

If you can even break more then once.

What else is there left to break.

The pieces left?

1 comment:

Ina said...

=(

Cheer up butter cup.
Things can only get better from here I suppose.