Monday, May 17, 2010

I Shall Not Let Myself Fall...

Have you ever convinced yourself out of liking someone, or anyone in general, because you won't allow yourself to get hurt? I can't decide whether this is a good method or not. Am I protecting my own self too much? am I sheltering my self in such a way that I don't let the bad nor the good happen to me? I know fate is fate, and what shall happen shall happen, but in a way, I'm stopping fate, and I'm changing what could happen...

Oh @#$%^.

I'm messing with the universe again.

3 comments:

Sakurannie said...

I dont know, but I think you should let things be. Let fate take its course. Dont stop it. Dont change it

ila said...

i took a chance on a friend and we're together now. i was also all for the i dont want to get hurt and it does hurt sometimes but i wouldnt swap it for the love i occasionally(sarcasm)feel. love him to bits even tho he's an ass. maybe if you take a chance you'll get something really good but you'll never find out until u do...

marissa said...

Can't force fate. Chill out and buy yourself something to make you feel better :-) Teens can actually earn stuff by taking surveys online, a lot of companies want to know what you think.