Monday, April 7, 2008

Canada.... u B****

My best friend from swim team since forever MIGHT MOVE. WTFH? AND TO WHERE??? CANADA??? NUH UH HELLLLLLL NO! Dude I effin love her. She's my BEST FRIEND. No no no you people do not understand, she is my BEST. FRIEND. I cannot emphasize dat enough, well... I could but den i'd have to change the font, and i'm too lazii to. If she moves I will cry my heart out :'( She's my bestie and we've done so many stupid things together it's hard to imagine a life where we won't be stuck in a mcdonalds drive thru XD Lmfao [inside joke]. I remember the time we went to subway and dis asian hispanic lady was like TOMATOES?? TOMATOES?? U WANT TOMATOES??? and my friend was like NO GODDAMMIT I DON'T WANT NO TOMATOES! And the lady paused... then she's like okay I give u 2 tomatoes =] And then there was the imaginary car drive thru. Wit Lani and dem they 'drove' thru the mcdonalds drive thru and honked their horn and was like would u like to some fries in a French accent. And constantly changing countries XD. We also went thru gay times. Like where she got DQed at the meet when the guy told her to step down? Not cool Bitch! She is an awesome swimmer! She kicks...water! She is a hard worker dat's afraid of pervy swim coaches and lethal coaches. And we'll never forget the Kaneohe Hoeee who dare talk about us behind our backs. She thought we were so stupid we couldn't hear what she was hearing, or atleast understand. Poor poor hoe. " Stupid Kailua Kids " Ha and she thought we couldn't understand english. Dude we're not hearing defficient. Anyways. I'll miss her so much, and I sympathize for u hun! Cause I love you! And I'm sorry for the time that I nearly killed u playing that game of leap frog at swim team when I first met you XD Who knew I'd miss?

No comments: