Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OhMyGoshness! I'm....obsessed?

OkeyDokey peoples, I totally left you hanging with my "mystery guy" posts. Don't you think it's been a while? I mean like *SERIOUSLY*. Dude my first post 'bout him was February 10th. And now it's...April 22nd? I think it is....I guess it is. Well ANYWAYS, either I'm TOTALLY obsessed with him, or I just like him SOOOOOOO much. For those who have not yet learned my love scale it's time that I shared the love scale with you people. On the bottom of the scale you have your Not-Reallys and your Not-At-Alls. Moving upwards you have your Sorta-Kindas and your Ehhhhhhsss..... Up, up, and away! Now your at the Hmmm and this is when your in your "Consideration Mode". Its when you're like considering him as a crush. Which is the nextttt level. Moving on, you have your Crushes and your Awww mode. Next is the OHMYGOSHNESS obsessive mode and there's the "sigh mode". What do you do when you think of him? *Sighhh....* I know what you're thinking, what could POSSIBLY be after the OHMYGOSHNESS obsessive mode? The Stalker mode! This is when you try to find out everything about him...in a ninja kinda way. And then you reach the last level. There's two endings. The "OhMyGoshness he asked me out" and then there's the "Am I not good enough for him?....OhMyGawd I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM *tear*" (Notice the Gawd instead of Goshness. This is a serious self depression mode. It's nothing to make fun of. HAHHAHAHA jk.) Then you break up and the Love Scale starts all over again. Or you could vow never to like a guy again. Or you could end up a worthless hobo on the streets still thinking about how one guy ruined your life. Now honestly, what seems like a more reasonable thing that would happen to you? ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSS It's been over 2 months with this "mystery guy". And I think I'm at the last level of the love scale. Which is the self depression mode. Yes people I know this is pathetic for me. OhMyGoshness the only thing that's been on my mind is, what's wrong with me? Am I fat? Ugly? TOO MUCH OF A NINJA STALKER?? All my friends are like...Are you okay? And in my mind it's just like NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, and all I can say is, "I'm Fine". Am I the only one that can see how bad of a person I am? I'm deceiving all my friends and the freaking guy himself to making it seem like it doesn't matter to me. But this is like so important to me, it's like I care about this so much you can't even imagine the times I started crying in school. Mostly cause of my friend though. We we're laughing and then I ran into a trashcan. XD WhoopsyDaisy. Should I give up? Or should I just....keep on liking this guy? I don't know......I've done some pretty stupid extreme things. Let's see...I went anorexic for a while thinking that I was too fat for any guy....Well anywys, PRETTY PLEASE comment back on this post. Lemme know what you think? Is it a keep on going, or a just forget it?

No comments: