Friday, August 14, 2009

Your Own Sea.

You're drowning in your own depression,
My oh my, you're sinking deep,
Please make an effort to kick harder,
There's no ray of light from underneath,
I'd risk every second saving you,
For you're worth every second of my life,
I know you want authentic smiles,
But don't be your own sacrifice,
You're not yourself, but it's quite alright,
It's just the water flooding your mind,
But don't give up kicking,
Try harder, for me,
If you were to drown,
Then I would start sinking,
But I can't keep saving you,
If you only want to drown,
I know you can't help it,
But you won't help yourself,
So I beg you once more,
With my hand held out,
Please take it and trust me,
I'm not like everyone else.
Believe me, please,
For yourself and for me,
If you let yourself drown,
Then I'd be your company.

No comments: