Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Grass Is Green, Dearie.

Ok, so, I know music and stuff is always telling you how depressing life is, BUT good things will happen! The trick is, to not worry about how things are going to turn out. Let things just happen. And trust me, they happen.  I'm just so over being sad about everything, about everyone being upset, about the drama, about things that don't even matter. We might not all have everything we would want in life, but you have to make the most of what you do have, and maybe then will you get more of what you do want. You always have to stay positive in life, no matter what. I know, I know, what kind of advice could I give. Like I'm just a stupid naive little teenager. But, you'd be surprised. I mean the only things I really know, is that the sky will always be a shade of blue, and the grass will always be a shade of green. But hey, maybe that's all I need to know.

No comments: