Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Just Not Karma.

Sometimes things seem so unfair. Sometimes we don't deserve what we're getting. Sometimes it's not our fault. Sometimes...it's just not karma. 
I feel so alone sometimes because I have so much I want to say, but I feel like no one would believe me, or no one would understand. 
I feel like sometimes, no one is even trying to hear me...even though I'm not saying anything.
I feel scared, that people won't understand.
I feel frustrated that people can't understand.
I feel fed up because I've had to deal with so many things for such a long time.
I hate myself for feeling this way.
I hate that I hate myself when I believe that it's not my fault. That it's not just me.
I feel like I'm a horrible person.
I hate that I think I'm a horrible person.
I feel like I don't deserve any of this.
Why won't anyone even try to listen to me when I'm crying and screaming and saying that "I'm not the criminal, I'm the victim."

1 comment:

Ciara said...

i can't say I completly understand I'd like to say I do cause I feel like that too. It's like a raging torando of destruction. But what can I say I'm not you. cheer up for no one but yourself. you're in the eye of the storm[and I sound really corny]