Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dieting

Whatever happened to good old fashioned, liking you for who you are? I'll tell you what, the 21st century came. Now it's all about, dieting, and make-up. Let me translate. Dieting = Starving yourself. Who cares if you break a nail? Seriously. Nowadays, everybody wears fake nails. Like I really want to paste shiny plastic onto me. People think they have to look skinny or pretty in order to be accepted by their peers. But the first step is accepting yourself. You shouldn't care about what people think of you, it's what you think of yourself that matters. Of course, I should also take my own advice, but you know me. In order to lose weight, you have to exercise regularly, and eat a balanced diet with lots of fiber. And here's the biggest tip of all....pie-eating is not considered a sport. Honestly, I don't care what people think of me. I'm just glad I'm not like those other, plastic-Barbie-wannabes.

No comments: