Sunday, May 20, 2007

Trying to be Nice

The new girl at our school, is older than us, bigger than us, snottier than us, and meaner than us. I tried to be nice, honestly, I did. I complimented her, told her how nice her clothes and nose ring [ gag me ] looked. And in return, she told me my clothes looked gay, that I'm really fat, and that I need to go on a diet. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? A lot of people find her rude and cruel. Some of her jokes, are meant to be funny, but it hurts other peoples feelings. She makes other people feel inferior, if they do not meet up to her standards. Newflash! NO ONE REALLY LIKES YOU! They like your fake nails, your hair, and maybe one or two will like your nose ring, [GAG ME]. But no one actually likes her. Her personality stinks, her humor is horrible, and the worst thing is...that she could've changed herself, or done something to make herself better. But she didnt. Maybe she just wasn't aware of her problems, like most of us are. Stuck in our own little fantasy world, thinking that all of these posers, are our friends. She can change her own destiny, or change herself, but if she doesn't do it soon, the damage is gonna be permanent. A scar on her life. It'll take a lot of work, to change herself, and make herself a better person, like most of us humans try to do, but you have to want this for yourself in order for you to be able to achieve anything.

No comments: