Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Moving

This whole year, so many of my beloved friends, have moved. I cried so much, knowing that they're probably not coming back, and even if they visit, it's just gonna be a teary afternoon, and they're off. It's like the picture I have of my friends. Just like the picture, the memories slowly fade, until you can't remember anything anymore. It's just so hard to let go. To just let go of the laughs, the hugs, the smiles, the hard times, the tears, to just let them go, is like waiting for the rain in a summer drought. Useless and disappointing. It just makes me depressed, to think that it's even possible to forget how they look like, how they sound like, how they were like. I miss them terribly, but I feel like they've already forgotten me. They in a new place, with new people, and new things to experience. I guess, that now they have their lives, and we have ours. I always hated it when people moved. It made me feel horrible. My friends were always the ones that supported me, encouraged me to do my best, show me how to have a good time. And each and everyone of them were special and unique to me. I'll never forget them. But I think that maybe, it's time to move on. I can't keep living in the past right?

No comments: