Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cell Phone

Dude, this was a seriously weird thing. My school ended at 2:10. It was 2:20 when I called my friend. But then, about 10 minutes later, my friend called me again, and told me to check my cell phone's clock. It said 2:13. But, how was that possible???!?!?! It was 2:20 when I called her. We met up at the park, and we both started freaking out, when we checked out cell phones again to realize, that it was 2:08. WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!? Apparently, God was cursing us! After it reached 2:12, the clock went back to 2:08. My friend and I went to 7-11, and the clock there was 3:30. We both had the cell phone company sprint, but the stupid thing, was that the tower was RIGHT THERE. Like RIGHT next to 7-11. We decided that God hates us because my friend and I committed so many sins, and that we're going to sue sprint. My friend told me that we're going to go to court, and at court, we're going to tell them the story of how we went to the airport [not really] to pick up a friend, and their flight was at 2:30. But everytime we checked our cellphones it said 2:08 or something like that. We decided, since we both made it into private schools, we'd use that money that we made off of Sprint to pay for tuition. You gotta love Cell Phones.