Sunday, July 22, 2007

A hard worker, and don't you forget it

I'm am so physically out of shape. I'm shaped like a pear. And a pretty dang big one. I've always liked to pig out, and apparently, unlike the other girls, I got fat. Everyone told me that sooner of later I'd grow into my height. Obviously, later is more practical than sooner. But I work so hard to stay, somewhat healthy. Everytime I started a diet, I could never follow through. I'm about to be as heavy as my mother. Before, I was fat, but still looked reasonable in clothes. Now, I look like a pregnant teen!!! I keep telling myself. RESIST TEMPTATION!. But they're everywhere. Tasty oily foods. All my friends eat them. Their "healthy" diet will never catch up to them. Well, probably when they're dead and rotting in their coffin. But then again, they're rotting. I'm trying. Honestly. I LOVE TO COOK THOUGH! I just have to pre-occupy myself. Like reading.....hahahha whew that was funny. I'll think of something. I swim everyday and I'm trying really hard to qualify for state championships. But I need a QUAL time. And I have a B time. But I'm aging up. So my ONE little B time is going to turn into a C time. I don't want to get high blood pressure or high sugar blood like my parents. So I'll just have that as my inspiration. Time to pump up the diet.

No comments: