Saturday, July 21, 2007

Oh, don't you just want to KILL HER.

Everyone knows her as the angel from above. I know her as the two faced brat she really is. She thinks she can start off fresh at our district swim team. Well honey, not here you can't. You might think you're pretty. You might even think you're nice. But here, you're nothing, you're the ground I walk on. You can't fool one of us darlin'. No one cares if you're too skinny. No one really cares, if you're too nice.. You might deceive some people, but you'll never be able to deceive yourself. You've betrayed those who have been loyal to you. You're no longer worthy, of me, or my friend.I might feel sorry for you. But I don't fear you. So bring it on, because as soon as everyone realizes that they've been fooled. They're gonna wonder who did it to them. Then they're gonna think of you. Then they're gonna rip you limb from limb. Oh don't worry. I'll be there....video taping the whole thing. So basically, I'll be right there with you. I don't care if you're nice, or mean, but I hate how you just can't seem to pick a personality. You're a horrid little witch at school, but as soon as you come to swim team practice, you're cinderella. Awwwww...don't you just want to, KILL HER.

No comments: