Sunday, July 22, 2007

What starts as a dream

I've always been the dreamer poet. The one that believes she'll be a big time writer. But I've always had those people, that told me I'd never make it. The kind of people, that told me I was nothing, that I'd never succeed in life, if I depended on my writing. Maybe they're right, but..., maybe they're wrong. What started as a hope for me, slowly turned into a dream. It was something I strived for, every single day of my life. Even though, I've been disappointed a couple of times, but what keeps me going on, is that deep inside my heart, my belief that I can make it, still burns. I know a miracle touches one soul out of all the others. But how I know my soul is going to be touched by a miracle. Is that I can stand up and say, I'm gonna be that one.

No comments: