Friday, August 29, 2008

Lonely-ness.

How do you make someone understand how alone you feel? How do you get someone to really feel how you feel? I'm surrounded by so many people who love me....But I feel like I'm dreading each day as it just comes and go's. What's the point of believing that something great and magical is going to happen the next day, if you're just going to be disappointed that it didn't? I really...want...*need* someone... Someone that's as special to me as I am to him. Not just cause I'm a delusional psychopath, but because I want to know that someone like that actually exists. That happiness can be real, and that loneliness can be a thing of the past.
And then sometimes you actually do find someone like that...but they just can't meet you halfway there. And that really sucks butt. But of course the guy of your dreams wouldn't settle for someone as plain and simple as yourself right? Of course...

No comments: