Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OMG IT'S FREE ADVERTISING! *Gasp*

Whoa, hey fellow blog readers (which is still like no one). I figured out how to use a free advertising site ;) Yep, that's pretty pimped out. (Do people even say pimped out anymore?!) And WHOAS, so I was checking out my "summary" which is pretty much how many people click on it and stuffs. And there was ONE PERSON! And then i was like NOOOO cause that was just me refreshing the page and clicking on my own advertisement. I wanted to see if it worked.....And it DOES! I don't see what makes my blog such a FAILURE! I'm not some loser who sits at home in her little corner posting everyday....I'm the loser that's sitting at home checking to see if anyone has commented my posts. So I used the free advertising to give my lil blog a lil BOOST!
So whoohoo for little teenager who had to read the whole Help Section to figure out a site who just asks you to register -_-"
Niteynitee my non readers ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

y did u delete my other post!
and u should consider me as a blog reader! i read ur blog everyday and memorize one story and tell everyone i know about it!