Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The everrr so lovely world :]

Alohhaaaa fellow blog readers ;) I was just checking out my posts, and I happened to notice that I have NO PICTURES on my blog! Well, that's pretty sad. So I decided to post some pictures of the ever so lovely HAWAII!
 P8180006.jpg image by writerintoodeep P8180003.jpg image by writerintoodeep PA220015.jpg image by writerintoodeep
It's insanely awesome, I know ;) I took them myself with my cheap-o camera from who knows where? Probably China...Or MEXICO! I loveee this place! It's like a natural paradise to luxurious for heaven to handle. My little paradise of sand, rocks and.....water. And salt...in the water... And sand....in the water with the salt. BUT other than that, it's a pretty insanely awesome place. So looks like these are the FIRST THREE PICTURES on my blog ;)
w00t

4 comments:

Missy said...

I wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

Wow...Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

I luv u!

Anonymous said...

WERE THOSE da pics we took at CAMP?