Sunday, April 19, 2009

Damn.

Wowwww, " I hope I don't mess up my messed up mess up even more. "
Well it's too late for that. What the HELL IS MY PROBLEM? I ALWAYS confront people, especially when I'm not supposed to. And I am SO OFFENDED by EVERYTHING! I mean you say one thing to me, and my mind just goes into overdrive, it's like "Oh...What does THAT mean?" or like "God, wtf?" or "Oh that's so nice." I am one of those people that you pretty much need to spell things out to, because I can not read people. I mean I can read people, like I can sorta tell if something's bothering them, by the way they act, like if they're super peevy, you can tell they're peeved. So anyways, what's my plan?
To shut up.
Just not say anything.
I just need to SHUT. UP.
No more words.
Words ruin everything.
At this point,
words can't be the thing that fixes anything.


No comments: