Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry's Not Enough This Time.

I was such a bad friend. And the worst part is, when I did these horrible things to my best friend, I didn't even realize I was doing it. Like exclusion and being a whiny b-.... I have such a bad habit of complaining about things that aren't even that big of a deal, or a deal at all. But sometimes I guess that I feel like no one really gives a shizz about me unless something bad happens to me. Like is it just me, or does no one actually care until your parents beat the shizz out of you or something?! And I'm so JEALOUS TOO. It's not like the 'I want you all to myself' kind of jealous, it's more of the, 'Damn I wish I was like that...." jealous. I see a pretty face and I'm just like damn...I wish I was like that. I think I always knew that I just had it coming. I am soooo naive to think that if I lived life oblivious to everything that nothing could ever go wrong, but then I realized I was being totally oblivious to everything wrong too.

No comments: