Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Bad it's Not Even Sad.

Too bad, so sad! Well WHO CARES!!! I thought I've been over this, and I'm sure that I have. But I'm going to say it again. I HATE waiting. Especially waiting for someone to come online. I'm not even sure what the feeling is. I don't know if the word is on pause and the only think moving is me waiting slowly, or if I'm on pause waiting, and the whole word is just doing it's thing and revolving. Or maybe it's just BOTH. Even though that doesn't make sense, well everything in my life doesn't make sense. So today, I've spent a little more over 6 hours waiting for someone to go on aim. Or atleast calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll or something. That's like 1/4th of my day. A FOURTH. And I'm STILL waiting. I hate being the first one to do something. It makes me feel like a GUY in a relationship instead of a GIRL. So I think what I'm trying to say is :/ I feel wanted. Because I am wanted :] But I want to feel needed. And I think I definitely show I need people, but people need to start showing that they need me :[ And if you need me and you don't do something about it. Wellllll, so bad it's not even sad.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over it.

No comments: