Sunday, May 31, 2009

Run, Don't Walk.


Haven't you ever just wanted something exciting to come and just interrupt your thoughts. To paint the walls of your head with colors of the rainbowwww. Well today, is just NOT one of those days. Nothing new has disrupted my thoughts. Nothing amazing has brought brilliance to my eyes. The only thing I see is the irritation killing everything around me. I want to go in to some corner and just be FRUSTRATED. Because that is what I totally FREAKING AM RIGHT NOW. FRUSTRATED AND PISSED AT THIS WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD. I want someone to come and talk to me. And not have any issues and just TALK to me, and make me laugh. Make me SMILE. And if you can't do that, then just please, PLEASE DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME. I hate waiting, I hate it SO MUCH I want to CRY when I have to wait more than a second to hear a reply. I have waited for things ALL my life, and I don't want to anymore. I am TIRED of it. So if you don't answer me quickly, then just leave me the HELL alone. If you can't answer the phone when I call, don't BOTHER ever calling me. And really, if you can't even just leave a message or something, then why WHY are you my friend? Honestly I don't even know why I'm mad. SO MAD. Maybe because it feels like I'm waiting on the world. Like I'm waiting for someone to keep up the same pace as me. You know? Someone who can reply like LIGHTNING and just be there for me to never miss a second of anything. Every minute you don't answer me, it's a minute wasted. Wasted on waiting. And I hate that. I HATE it. So please, PLEASE world. GIVE me a break. And find someone to keep up the pace with me. Because if noone can, I'll just run circles around the Earth until I find someone who can. Is it that hard to find that quality in someone? Answering me quickly? Maybe it sounds like I want to be a top priority. I don't know, am I a top priority, to anyone? Does someone pay all their attention to me? Maybe I just want attention. ALL of someone's attention. I just want someone to keep up with me. 


"Run don't walk, the sky is falling through."

No comments: