Saturday, May 23, 2009

In Love, Part 2 :p

Lol, I know how much you miss my pointless ranting, but I'm just going to carry one to this post about how much I love him :] 
Haha, ok so we went to this playground the other day and it was so much fun :) There's this like Ginormostastic banyan tree and me, him, and my friend were all sitting in it and it was super chill and fun. And then he sat next to me and we held hands, and then again I had that really stupid look on my face. 
Ok I just have to explain this. 
Why do I have this stupid weird face when I look at him?
Like I was saying, ahhh it's unbelievable that someone can like me like he does :] And so then when I look at him while we're holding hands, I'm just super STARSTRUKKED and first I just look kind of sad, because I know eventually he has to leave, then I smile, because I'm so incredibly happy on the inside that he's with me that I'm just smiling and glowing :) , and what you don't understand is that I might be like JUMPING up and down like I LOVE YOU *JUMPJUMPJUMP* but on the inside it feels A-MAZING. Like your head is completely cleared from useless shit and you're absolutely oblivious to everything else, and you're just happy in the moment and just happy.And then I dunno I just start LAUGHING. I think I laugh because I know I look stupid, but that I'm just smiling and I'm so happy that it just like overwhelms me and I just have to start laughing, and it's like I'm laughing at some secret little joke that I would never tell him about :] 

i lalalove youuuu <3

No comments: