Monday, May 11, 2009

Unleash the Beast Within.

Ok. So. I'm kind of the incredible hulk. I get angry and hurt incredibly easy, and when I'm angry, oh lord, I am FREAKIN' ANGRY.  Especially with my family, who should have more common sense and be a little more, hm.... CONSIDERATE? But yea, it doesn't matter, I mean it's just me right? Right, right. Sometimes I feel like I could just get my laptop and just throw it at a window, or just punch a wall or just punch SOMEONES' FACE. Seriously I can get so irritated and this Little Miss Sunshine wants to set everyone on fire. How ironic. 
I literally have to chain myself down and put myself in a straight suit to keep me from killing the irritating. There are the irritating and the irritable, I'm pretty much part of both, but I am like incredible hulk irritable. I can seriously feel myself breathing hard, and like biting down on my tongue to keep myself from saying all the nasty shit that we all know that I'm totally capable of saying. I have a blog don't I? I swore to God that I'm not a psycho bitch, but hey, things change right?

No comments: