Friday, May 8, 2009

The Unwuvable.

Awwwww... I really like this guy <3

"Oh no.... she's talking about someone again...."

"Shut up blog, and listen. Do you want to be my rant buddy or not? Oh wait, I guess for now you are my confession buddy :p"

"Fine....continue..."

Ok sorry, my blog and I were just having a hear to heart. SO incredibly nice to me. He always says nice things to me, and he's just so HUGGABLE. Have you noticed that about some guys, that they are just HUGGABLE? Eeeep, hahaha I just eeped, anyways, he sticks up for me when people diss me, even when they're joke dissing, but still, it's so sweet. But sometimes he sends out weird signals :/ Or as the ever so famous Ellen Degenerous puts it, "vibrations". LMFAO (laaamaaafaowwww:)  Once or twice he has pretty much implied that he likes me, but then sometimes he'll talk about some other girl? It's so confusing, this girl, who I don't really know, he is like madly in love with her :p But I think they're not as ti-iiighhhttt, anymore. I feel bad, but at the same time I'm like yayy. He is absolutely adowabowww :l Oh geez, and the worst part, everytime I'm like by his side,I just want to touch his cute wittle face ^.^ Or I really want to hold his hand! AWwwwwww, I wuv youuu. I just wish you'd love me too :[

Songs as "visuals" 
Lol
I don't get it either xD

1. Make You Feel My Love - ADELE
2. Happy - Nevershoutnever!
3. I'm Yours - The Script
4. THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE MOVED - THE SCRIPT  ( MY ABSOLUTE TOP ONE!)
5. Still Around - 3OH!3

Pwease say you'll wuv me back :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[
Because I'll always be hereeee waiting for you <3<3<3
It's too bad I'm part of the unwuvable as well as the irkable. D;

No comments: