Saturday, May 23, 2009

<3

Sooooo we've been going out for 5 days.
*Dorky smiley faceeeee*
Anddd I am absolutely *glowinggggg* with happiness :] Ahhh he's absolutely perfect, and I'm perfectly unperfect which makes everything perfectly perfect :D I may not be a math person but I am suchhh a logic person. I would say that the only fantaztimo thing about being a writer, is that I can almost-kindof-sorta-notreally-butclose describe 1/8th of how much I love him and whyyyyyyy. I mean for one thing, he wants me to be happy! And he tries to do whatever makes me happy, but all I want to do is be with him and I'm already happy, I don't need anything elseee. So then we're both being completely passive wanting to do whatever the other person wants to do, and I love it. x] 
I just sooperdydooperdy wish that everything I'm feeling can just put itself into words, so I can showwwww him that he means like the world to me! And when he's gone I feel insanely bummed and am on the verge of counting the minutes, which by the way I have only done once. Or twice... *Shining Angel Halo*
And when I see him my heart practically starts beating like I'm having a seizure or something, but you know play it cool. B-) On the inside I'm secretly freaking out though :] And when we're holding hands I'm pretty much like dying on the inside, because he's absolutely perrrrfect. 
So basically,
I don't want to be with him.



I neeeed to be with him.

Haven't you heardd? I told him I loved him :] Which means I get to keep him foreverrrr and always.

No comments: