Monday, May 18, 2009

Haha, that's nice :]

Isn't it super weird how like it seems like I talk about different guys alot, but actually it's reallyyy far spread apart? Lol. Ok, sooo blog, I'm kind of going out with this guy. And he's the nicest, sweetest guy ever. And of course, I never use names ;) Yea so first of all, I'm not like used to or 'am good at' being alone with like one person. It's not awkward, because nothing ever is, things are just weird. But when we're alone:
1.) I feel like someone is gonna see us and just be like O.O wowzerz.
And 2.) When I'm with him I'm SUPER happy and like, well he doesn't know how happy, because it's wayyyy to hard to explain it in comprehendible words, but like I'm so happy inside that when I say something it just comes out as like "I...uhm...H-.....uhm...." And then I smile REALLY big, because that's the best I can do. I'm a writer you know? I should be able to say all this mushycorny stuff that I want to say, but when I'm with him I'm just so incredibly star struck that I can't even say a thing.
I feel horrifically horrible! Because he wants us to be alone, but I'm just so used to being social with a big group, but he's seriously the sweetest person ever :] Like I was born with this thing and my hands will sweat ALOT ALOT, hyperhidrosis, and so I was like, oh I don't want to hold hands because I don't want to gross you out, but he's so nice and he's like well I don't care and we hold hands anyways, and I'm super happy, even though I know he's secretly grossed out, but it's just so niceeee :] And so we're holding hands, and we're sitting down, and I give him this really stupid look that I have when I'm with him, I just smile a lot, laugh a lot, and it's like I'm laughing at a joke that he'll never figure out, because he won't know how much I love him :]
Love love love love love love love.
Finally, someone who loves the unwuvable.
:)
Stay happy, stay clean, stay freshhhh
Don't be mad
GET GLAD :D

No comments: