Saturday, May 30, 2009

51 +

I'm adding on to my list, but I didn't want to continue on the same post. Soooo here it goes.

  1. If you fucked up, don't try to make excuses for yourself.
  2. If something is your fault, then just admit it. Tell her you're sorry, and she'll forgive you. It's that easy.
  3. Never leave a girl mad, and never leave things just as they are. Don't even think about leaving until you've fixed things.
  4. Sometimes you need more than just an apology to be forgiven.
  5. Girls will feel horrible, even when it isn't their fault.
  6. Know when to let go of everything.
  7. Girls need time to forgive you, don't just apologize a billion times in 5 minutes, I'm sorry should be used in moderation just as well.
  8. Always remember the first rule. Saying something sweet will temporarily get you off the hook, but doing something sweet will always get you off the hook.
That's it for now. I'll keep posting later.

No comments: