Sunday, May 31, 2009

Completely Irritable.

Hot long days make me irritated.
Waiting makes me irritated.
PEOPLE make me irritated.

So today is hot. And long. And irritating. Everything is irritating about it. What irritates me the most is when people don't answer you right away. Or when you don't really....oh my god what's the word for it. Waiting. Yea, that's it. Honestly. Waiting. Really? I, I HATE waiting. I am no princess. OBVIOUSLY. I don't have servants that wait on me hand and foot. But really, if I have to wait for anything one more time, I'm going to end up flinging myself off a cliff. Might as well cut to the chase, instead of having a slow and painful death waiting to die. Excuse me while I pleasantly go kill myself by jumping off a cliff. I'd rather do that then let this slow irritation SLOWLY irritate me to death. Mr. Irritation, if you're going to kill me, couldya doit a lil faster here?

No comments: