Monday, May 25, 2009

Perfect Moments are like Lemons.

Sooooo.
Today we went to go see Danceflick. Which I TOTALLY recommend seeing because it is SUPER funny. I mean like, EVERYTHING is funny to me, but this was exceptionally funny. Which totally means something coming from me.      ;)
He was there and it was insanely insane. In a good way. So we were holding hands through the whole movie and it was just perfect. There was one part of the day where he was kind of paranoid about other people, so he would pull away when I tried to hold his hand, but I totally understand, because I can be paranoid a lot too. So it's not even a big deal. x] So then we're holding hands during the movie and even though I'm grossing myself out from having sweaty hands, he doesn't even care which is pretty damn sweet. And now I'm enjoying just being with him even more, which I couldn't even imagine that being possible! I just love being close to him and everything :] He's lovable. And we even had this one perfect moment. It was so adorably cute, because it was just like in that one moment of time I just loved him so incredibly much. I almost thought we were going to kiss :-o But I didn't want to make the first move or anything, because I consider some things, just 'guy' things to do, you know? But I'm fine nothing happened, because I probably would have broken his nose :/ I mean HONESTLY PEOPLE, which way do you tilt your head? Lol, so many random thoughts :/ But these things will just *happpennnn* and it will be amazing. : D I mean life only hands you so little perfect moments :) Hahah this is not fair. Why does he have to be so perfect? :] And all I can do is document how much I love him. Well, this is it for now, thinking about him makes my heart beat just a little bit too fast. 


My favorite quote :
"They all ask me what's so special about him but I don't tell them because I'm afraid they'll fall in love too." 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol CUTE!!!
btw dont think about leaning your head. if you think too hard it'll come out horrible. mine was horrible. we missed.
it sucked. like my nonexistant balls.
lmao it was hilarious tho.