Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Your Last Final Words...

Oh yes, it's that time of the year again.
Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn
FINALS!
There is nothing more fun than trying to cram a semester length of work into your brain in about a week. The worst part is, is that they still give you homework the week before finals. And of course, every teacher gives you homework as if you only have homework that class. I'm so bad at planning D: I have to finish this 401 paged book by TOMORROW, and I read up to page 62. I also have to do a project, an ART project that is due in 2 days. It's an ART project. There's a reason why I'm not in ART. I think I'm actually going to avoid it all 4 years of high school. It's not that I don't enjoy drawing (hahaha I don't XD) It's just that we have to recreate a drawing from the renaissance period, and like that's the period where everyone is drawing odd looking people and Jesus. Everyyyy picture is about Jesus. Okay, no hard feelings man, but I just don't want to draw you. I draw as if I'm blindfolded and tied to a chair, and like, I don't want Jesus to look bad. I LIKE JESUS. Ugh, and on top of it all, SPORTS. It takes up like 2 hours straight after you end school, and you go home all tired and groggy and talking all incoherent like. And when you try to start homework, all you can think about is sleeping. Hahaha oh yes, but instead of sleeping I'm blogging to give myself a reason not to do homework. Hahaha I wish I had people to blog for XD
You guys are lucky~

1 comment:

char said...

you make me laugh :) keep blogging