Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To whom do I point my finger at?

It's hard to put blame on someone, and say whom is at fault. Everyone believes that they are right. Even when confronted with a different perspective, their own perspective still stands strong in their minds. The way I see it is that, you can never fix things and move on unless you understand and accept the concept that you can be wrong. So, with that being said, I've gotten into this horrible habit of always putting the blame on me. I always find fault within myself. And people actually do try to put the blame on me for things as well. Things that I don't believe are my fault. But now I'm at a crossroad. The blame is put on me, but I'm also at fault for always blaming myself, but I feel as though I'm not the one to blame. But I'm the type of person who feels terrible for putting the blame on someone else. But honestly, this is tearing me apart. I didn't do this, you did. And I'm the only one getting hurt. Man up. If you have any pride at all, you'll take responsibility for this, and do something about it. Fix it. Because I'm falling apart.

No comments: