Monday, March 19, 2007

Anxious days

So here I am, once again, waiting for my Punahou letter. I wait some more. I check my watch, what seems to have been hours, was only 3 minutes. Look at me, [ okay, " visualize " me] I'm so pathetic. But like I always say, I don't care what people think of me. So here I am, once again, waiting for my Punahou letter. The suspension is killing me, and the tension is slowly, slowly, slowly, building up inside of me until I LOSE MY MIND! Although, I think I got past that stage already. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go hit my head against a wall.

1 comment:

Mr.Haiola said...

WaiT!!!! first....check on the BArbies. Now, go ahead and bond with the wall!!!! Hey, if Punahou don't like aulea reps, then.....KIS does!!!! so, when you gonna write like a book? huh? you know you got a talent for writing. You should definitely try...at least....start typing something now....unlesss you already started. Seriously, you've got a talent...for a __ grader. And, "Mr.S.A" AKA the botanical recipient, would love it!!!!