Sunday, March 18, 2007

spring break hysteria

It's Sunday, the day before spring break starts. When you're at school, you feel like you really need a break, but really, after the first couple of days, you kind of actually start to miss your teachers nagging you about your homework. So now, I'm just sitting here, at home, on my chair, typing the first page of my blog. Another sign of my hysteria of spring break. At first I thought of a million things I could possibly do, but now that I'm actually on spring break, I'm just spacing out. Come to think of it, I'm gonna go hibernate.

1 comment:

Mr.Haiola said...

GET UP AND RUN!!!!! Get some excercise.....watching grass die and banging your head on the wall don't count. Aulea, well that counts as half points. Hey, better Idea, prank call "Mr. S.A"!!!! yeah, order him a pizza, then call em and tell him " I know what you did last summer." OK, cheezy, GO DO SOMETHING!!!!