Monday, March 19, 2007

Bored out of my skull

As you all know..... I am bored out of my skull. Come to think of it, whoever made up the saying, bored out of my skull, was most likely bored out of their skull at the time too. I'm looking at all the toys I have laying on the ground. Then I realize, that I haven't played with them since I was like, I don't know, 5? And I'm pretty sure that I've out grown the interest of Barbies by now. Can you believe that I'm so bored that I'll actually write something in my blog? Excuse me, I have to go watch grass die.

1 comment:

Mr.Haiola said...

Why don't you place the barbies on the grass, soak em in em...say....gas? and the light em!!!!!!!!! A 2 for 1 special!!!! You can watch both grass and barbie die!!!!!! OK, you're really bored. On to comment the next blog!!!!!