Thursday, March 29, 2007

Catcher in the Rye

Once again, I'm bored out of my skull. So I decided to go read a book, or *ding* study for the HSA. But, on account of me being 11, I've blown it off for about a week. Don't worry, I'll go read. Kay, here's how the story went, after my first swim meet, and I was extremely tired, we went to go to my parent's friend's house. When we arrived I fell asleep for like about 2 hours. My friend's who were like 15 had this book, the Catcher in the Rye. And it looked boring, but I was bored. The perfect match. I started reading it, and it was, " okay ". We had to leave after that. Months later, on my spring break, I got bored again, and so of course I had to go read. I went to my brother's book shelf, [ he has an " okay " taste in books]. I found the book Catcher in the Rye and now here I am. I'm on the about some where around 150th page. Kay, bye peoples. I have to go study [ yea right] and read.