Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Luckii days

Is it just me or am I having ALOT of bad days lately and like 1 lucky day out of like 365. Maybe it's like Karma * cue scary music * or maybe God just hates me. Me?? Pshhhh no way, not me! But what's stupid is that I depend on these " lucky days " to bail me out of tough times that I should be ready for. I mean sure, sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't, and that's just how it works, but lately I've been like hoping every night before I go to bed that I'll have a lucky day tomorrow. I think that I can't depend on something that just comes and go's, but I need to be more prepared and ready for anything, no matter what it is, math trials, english debates, or a giant backpack attached to a necklace being hurtled at me ( you know who you are o.O ). I gotta do some growing up, and I gotta know that these are once in a lifetime days that I'm wishing for, and that just cause I go whining to God how much everything sucks right now, I still gotta get over it, and just move on. Sometimes you just have to expect the unexpected and once you feel like you're totally ready, and your self confidence is like over the chart, you know you can take on anything. Don't hope for a lucky day, make your own.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

hehe...backpack...necklace...funny. my mom mended it by the way. haha, so im ready to break it again!!!!!!!!! anyway, i know for sure tomorrow's gonna be a Lucky Day!!!! i can feel it in my head...oooh
0_0

hehe

Laterz

--Freakier Than You