Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm such a freak :P

Oh my gawd it's totally official, I'm *such* a freak! There's something to cheer about, I know right? Lately I've been dancing randomly and acting like a spaz in front of every freaking person I know! Don't you just wanna act like a retard in front of people who KNOW you're a retard? Uhm..YEA. It's just like BAM WHAM KA-POW SNAP!!! I guess it's just another one of those tween ways to cover up the emo tears you're hiding inside...And while I'm hiding those tears I'm going to sing into a hairbrush and jump off a bed into a screaming crowd of teddy bears!!!! Which hurts!! Trust me I've tried it!! I'm a total lunatic getting high off of those scented markers and then screaming " SOMETHING SURE SMELLS LIKE LEMONS IN HERE BABY" just so people can shout "GET OFF THE FREAKING TABLES YOU RETARD" and I'm just there smiling like an idiot falling off the table and saying " I'm ok people, don't worry about me...nooo...please come back...I miss you already.." *tear*. And then you have those SKINNY scented markers that if you're not careful they will totally get shoved into your nose an the whole day you'll be whiffing dog crap and you'll still smell the lemoney freshness of sceneted markers. BAM HONEY. Ok I'm sorry for wasting your time, I was merely documenting my spaz moment for ya'll, and myself, just in case I ever wanted to look at the idiot I once was, and always will be. Now THAT'S being patriotic to you're own religion! Idiotism! GO RETARDS!!!! WHOOOOOT!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

wassup buddy o' mine....
haha, dis post made me laugh. i have actually stuck fiddle sticks up my nose and it looked like i have multicolored boogers. pretty funny man.
anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hiya and keep on the posts!

Laterz

Freakier Than You