Sunday, January 20, 2008

Where's my happy ending?

I know you're supposed to wait for you happy ending, just like how those fairytale princesses waited for their prince in shining armor to arrive at their tower, but how much longer can i wait? It's like everyone around me is falling in love, while I'm just...falling. Don't you just hate falling? Especially for guys you know aren't in to you, but you still have that stupid lilttle fantasy dream that your prince charming will totally fall in love with you, the ugly step sister. Sorry girls but those kinds of happy endings only happen in fairy tales, and that's a lesson I had to learn the hard way. Of course the Barbie's and the Ken's will live in their Barbie Dreamhouse, but what about me? What ever happened to the down to earth girl who every guy loved and adored? Hell man, what am I talking about, I ain't either of those girls. I think I'll always be just "that" girl. It just seems like lately it's all I can ever think about, because I keep getting crushed by the so called love of my life. Is it just me, or am I the most pathetic piece of flesh left on this earth ?!?! Hmm....I think it *is* just me. I think the hardest part is, is having friends who are so pretty, so awesome, so much...*better* than you, and when they get their happy endings, it just makes me feel like the pile of crap they step on. It's just too hard to be happy for someone who got your happy ending. But who am I to stand in their way? Yes yes yes I AM jealous, but BITE ME. You can't blame me for just once, just *once* for wanting something, and actually...getting it. I guess that's how it works, two people, fall in love, and they live happily ever after. But for some people, you just live with those dried up tears on your cheeks. Because for all they know, those dried up tears were never really there...

No comments: