Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Don't Pop My Bubble, Dude.

Well it's back to the same old same old. I'm just trying to be fine. Isn't that such a vague word? Fine. How was your day? Fine. How are you? Fine. I'm kind of bothered by that word. Such passiveness and vagueness is annoying. Being bubbly and happy allllll the time can really wear a person out. I mean it's all the smiling and laughing and optimism that is like ohhmyyygodd I just want to scream from putting on this retarded little charade. Honestly I do want to be all happy and bubbly allll the time but it's like when something bad happens you want to like murder someone. But hey, the road to hell is paved with good intentions right?
So yes, the happy me will continue to be happy, because being all upset and pissy and sad all the time will only bring other people down, and in return the Karma Gods are going to shoot me with a bolt of lightning and I will die. Basically, being happy is the only way live. Literally.
I occupy my mind with a billion other things now. I have swimming to worry about. OHMYGOD. THAT REMINDS ME. SWIMMING TOTALLY SUCKS. OH NO WAIT, THAT'S JUST ME. Swim meet = suicide.

2 comments:

joyamykita said...

I think it's okay to be angry or sad or in a raging freak out. there are already too many people with pasted smiles on thier cardboard faces. Being real is the ultimate screw you to the fakers in the world. Smile, laugh, cry...the people in your life will understand and hopefully join in with you.

Anonymous said...

Treating Diaes Without Medication

[url=http://diytechtalk.com/]valium online[/url]
Valium is a medication that is commonly abused because of the sedative effects that it offers.
http://diytechtalk.com/ - valium 5mg