Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ugh.

Ok, is it just me, or does it seem like no matter how hard we try, we always fail our parents. SERIOUSLY. It's not like we do alllllllll this other extra curricular stuff for ourselves. Any one of us could go ahead and play a few sports, learn a few instruments, and try extremely hard at school, but only a few parents would ever care that we do these things for them. Don't get me wrong, we do these things for ourselves too, you know, help us in life, blah blah blah, but they don't understand that we do these things to make you guys, the 'rents, proud of us. Ok, that was my bad, I made playing sports and learning how to play music, and trying extremely hard at school sound like a piece of cake. But ohhhhhh boy, do you guys have a lot to learn. It's a lot harder then it seems, I mean it seems hard in the first place right? EXACTLY. First of all we have to balance out these things and use our 'rents precciousssss money to pay for the lessons. BUT HEY, learning is HARD. I wish my 'rents would give me a little credit, and if not, a little respect here and there? The kid, (you know who I mean) gets whatever she wants. I mean it's not like my 'rents like her, well who knows they could, but it's probably because it'd make us look bad if we denied her something she wanted. So does that mean we just GIVE it to her? How would she like it if I got EVERY THING HANDED TO ME on an effing' diamond plate. Yea. That's right. And have you CONTRIBUTED shit to this family? Have you done anything that SHOWS you deserve shit at all? No, all you do is watch tv and rub it in my face that you can do whatever you want. Well, I work hard every effing' day, and this is what I GET? You know what, everyone can just suck it already. I am sick of feeling like I don't deserve anything, and that people can just push me around, and that I'm not worth respect or anything like that. I'm sick of taking people's shit. Someone wise once told me to say this....
Fuck it.

2 comments:

joyamykita said...

we can go through our whole lives hoping our parents see who we really are...maybe we just try really really hard not to be like them. or at least take the good and leave the bad. maybe some cycle will be broken and kids generations from now will have no issues...lol likely not.

Anonymous said...

you are SO right!