Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Name Please? Last Name, Child. First Name, Demon.

Long story short, our family's taking care of a kid that's not ours. It's a girl. It's not 8, but not quite 10. And how do I feel about our little bundle of joy? If I were to commit murder, what I would say to the jury is that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. But you don't understand, I mean she has NOOOOOO manners what-so-ever. And she thinks she's alwayssss right, and when she's upset she'll raise her voice, threaten to call her mom, and says we make her "mad to death". You want me to show you death? I will gladly show you the door to hell, as if you weren't already a citizen there. The worst part is that when she does something wrong, she just smiles and laughs and thinks that makes it ok.

Therapist in my head: And how does that make you feel?

Me: That depends. Should I commit suicide, or murder?

Therapist in my head: Maybe you should tell her how you feel.

Me: I'd have to rid the room of sharp objects first.

Therapist in my head: Oh my, maybe we need to get you some help dearie. *Reaches for a straightjacket*

Me: Help? HELP? HAHAHAHAHAH. Yes. That would be nice.

So as you can see, this kid has....."Got me on my kneeees, I beg you pleaseeeeee, stop playing gamessssssss."

God, I love Duffy and her song Mercy.

Is it still considered child abuse if it's 50% demon and 50% flesh and bones?
Oh....
It is?
$h!+

1 comment:

TrulyNaive said...

Well that sucks. And yea that reallyyyyyy sounds like a Demon Child