Monday, November 17, 2008

The Average Novel? (What's a Novel!?)

Oh My God.
I am...writing a BOOK!?!?!
It's so weird....it's like this random spastic idea just smacked me in the face. The broken lightbulb floating above my head had sparked. *Gasp* 
Lemme give you the long story almost short version...
Once upon a time, there was this guy. This guy happened to be the coolest guy in all of RealityLand, and he was best friends with this girl, who was not the fairest of RealityLand, but rather the opposite. But this insanely cool guy didn't care how UN-awesome this girl was, he still liked being her friend anyways. UN-awesome girl fell in love with insanely cool guy but she had no chance in RealityLand. But sadly insanely cool guy MOVED? Yep, it's extremely sad. But what else can you expect from RealityLand? UN-awesome girl was sad and emailed him every day but he never replied....So UN-awesome just dreamt about him every night instead....And one day UN-awesome girl decided to write a book about her tragedy, except adding a fairytale ending...which just happens to be all her dreams.
And that is my long story almost short version.
Aren't you just excited for the book?
I know I'm not, cause I deleted the draft 3 times!
But I'll get past the title!
I know I can do it!
xD
Ok, I'll be posting more, and sneak peeks of my book that will never get published.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why the hell are u reading this comment? get back to your book!!

--ninja