Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays! For those who can enjoy it....

Awwww.
Christmas morn. It's that special cliche moment where you open your presents as frosty the snowman plays in the back ground. Everything is moving in slow motion and your faces light up when you see you got that new iPod.
Yea? WELL APPARENTLY MY PARENTS DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT!
I had so much fun opening my presents...alone. Then this is where lack of sleep kicks in...for everyone. My dad goes on a RAMPAGE and makes us clean the whole house. ON CHRISTMAS MORN! Dude, ohmygawd, and he didn't even give us a chance to EAT BREAKFAST!
Pretty much everyone I know got a brand new shiny iPod Nano. 
Are you effin serious?
Yes.
Yes I am.
I got money.
That's not a bad thing, but when you compare it to an iPod nano...it's not exactly the most AWESOME thing. Like you don't want to SPEND money, cause then it will be gone. But you can use an ipod over and over again like EVERYDAY!!!!
Then I had to go to a boring lunch...gathering(?) where everyone spoke a foreign language. You know that sounds pretty awesome....unless you're the only kid there that speaks English. 
I cooked dinner and washed dishes.
This is the most UNTYPICAL Christmas ever. 
So happy holidays to everyone and ANYONE who can enjoy it.
You lucky duckssss
Don't you wish you were me?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
12/25/08 THURSDAY, 9:09PM!

No comments: