Friday, December 19, 2008

OhMiGosh...That's So Sad! OHMIGOSH! I know right?


OkiDoki you guys. This is like the fajillionth time I've talked about rejection on my blog. Maybe it'll be one of those traditions :/ But yea...It's so sad when no one likes you :[ The worst part is, you already KNOW you're a reject, and the sad thing is, that other people turn around and look at you and be they say, oh look, it's just another one of those Teenage Rejects.
teen reject
Don't you think I WANT to be pretty? Don't you think I WANT to be skinny?
Uhm.
Yea.
I do.
I want to be plastic.
So bad.
I know it's so horrible, because it's being so cliche to think that all guys like beautiful skinny pretty nice girls. But...it doesn't sound that fake does it? I'm not sure if I would actually reach that part of my life where I'd actually say, no longer can I stand to be this fake. 
Barbie MSN Icon How could you NOT want the perfect life? Wouldn't you want to be barbie and have your ken? For other people to actually WANT to be like you??? 
UGH!!!!
If I wasn't REJECTED all the time, maybe I wouldn't think of myself like the total loser that I have myself convinced that I am. I'm so effin hard on myself, because I feel like if I'm not, I'll just let myself think that there is TOTALLY nothing wrong with me, and people would eventually like me. 
Hahaha.
You silly little girl.
This is why you're not Doctor Barbie. 
But I think I've gotten to that point in my lifetime of rejection, where I was actually hoping that one day, someone is gonna want me bad. And it's gonna be all their fault because they didn't want me when I wanted them. barbie
What happens when YOU'RE the one who wants ME?
Karma.

No comments: