Sunday, December 7, 2008

Violent Little Kids Who Adore You D;

Oh wow.
I always knew that little kids were slightly violent, but this 6 year old I know is INSANE!
He throws things at people, kicks people, and he tried to CHOKE ME!!!! Geeez. But then I thought I would TRY reverse psychology o.O 
So I held my arms open and with an irresistible face I said "Do you want a hug?"
He was IMMEDIATELY embarrassed like WHAT? HUG? I'M 6! I HATE HUGS! And then I let my smile drop and I muttered an "ok..." pretending to be disappointed. The next time he threw something at me, instead of yelling at him like most people do when they're upset at him, I just held my arms wide open and screamed " DO YOU WANT A HUG? "
He squeezes his eyes while a smile crosses a face. Embarrassed, he said mumbled a yes.... I flung my arms around him and while he was embarrassed from all the parents watching in admiration, I could tell he enjoyed it. Which was HORRIFIC?
THIS VIOLENT LITTLE 6 YEAR OLD ENJOYED MY HUG!!!!
I thought "YES!" finally this kid would stop throwing things at me. But ohhh noooo, what he wanted to do to me now was WORSE. Every 3 seconds he would hold onto to the railing, bend slightly over the edge, juuusssttt enough to grab my sweatshirt and he'd like yell my name and say HUUGGGG and he'd hold his arms open. At first the plan was to make HIM embarrassed but there he was with alllll the parents watching as he BEGGED for hugs. He would start COMPLAINING about not getting hugs, until it reached a point where I'd give in and he'd cut off my circulation with his hugs. I would actually have to get his parents to grab him off of me. 
I have found the one things less tolerable than hatred. ADMIRATION.
OHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDD
Everyone thought he was SOOO adorable, but it was so weird for this kid to beg for hugs. This was not just some other 6 year old. It was HIM. THE 6 YEAR OLD. This is the same 6 year old that I remember had punched my face, then went to his dad and told him that I punched him. And this same 6 year old was jumping up and down screaming my name so unhappily, it was as if this little kid instead of taking his meds, took 35,000 packs of sugar. -.-
All I have left to say to you readers now is....
HELP!
And a warning...
Don't ever think reverse psychology works.
It's like Karma, it always comes to bite you in the butt with a 6 year old D;

No comments: