Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let's Restore Peace in GirlWorld

Bummer dude. Everything is so messed up in girlworld. Everyone is like disowning their friends from last year and like being obsessed with everyone else! The worst part is, everyone feels like they can't talk their problems out with the person they're having issues with, but instead they'll talk to EVERYONE else about their issues. It's like 50% true and 50% WTF?
This is one of those typical girl issues, and guys are just like ewww lame. Girl stuff. OMG it burnsss!!!! Yea, well it burns us too. Guys will just beat on eachother till they laugh at it. Girls take everything seriously and to offense, like omg, DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID? Oh no she didn't. But yes girl. YES SHE JUST DID! You know, if we just talked it out face to face like calmly and rationally, this stuffies wouldn't even happen. But noooo0o0o0o0o0, instead we gotta be all up in everyone else's grill (I'm Asian...But I like to feel like I'm not sometimes ;) and be like "WHAT DID SHE SAY? OH NO SHE DIDN'T" And then like whoever you're talking about is like right behind you and you're just like "Hiiii." *Cough* Betch *Cough*
The ever so exciting girlworld.
I am currently trying to restore peace, but peace is trying to bite me in the ass.
So basically,
peace can go hide in a corner and cut itself.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact model. The prices for the velcros are around 210 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 320 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were about 200 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were about 350 dollars on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?