Monday, December 22, 2008

KARMA LIVES!

Wow.
I picked the perfect day to ride the bus. 
Ok, so I know you're supposed to save the front seats for the elderly, but I was tired from waiting an HOUR for the bus. I just put my stuff down and sat in the seat. I know, I know. BAD GIRL! Then halfway through the bus ride, the old guy next to me started leaning towards me, more and more...inch my inch...till like ALL of his weight was on the right side of me. I don't even know this guy! It's like he was trying to skip all the way to 2nd base ;)
JUSSS KIDDING!
Anyways, it was embarrassing. The lady next to me had this mean grimace as if she was TOTALLY disgusted by 13 year olds. She had that "look" on her face for the whole bus ride. The lady across of me just spent her bus ride watching the old man lean on me, then wake up, sniffle a bit, and then fall asleep on me again. That lady laughed her ASS OFF! But I can't blame her...her ass was HUGE!
So yea.
Bus rides suck.
This just goes to show that karma DOES live. And it LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!

No comments: