Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Heart Broken

I feel like someone ripped my heart out, threw it on the ground, and ran it over with a tow truck. How could I have been so stupid? To think that he could've liked *me*? Psh.. I guess I really was delusional. I know you're supposed to learn from your mistakes, but for once, I don't want it to be a mistake. It started off as a stupid rumor, him liking me, but like then I got to know him more, and he was really this awesome person that I never really noticed till some people brought it to my attention. But like..I don't know why I liked him so much...he was different, and in a good way. Even though he rejected me, I still smile when I think about him, but it's not in the way I used to, now it's just full of like....regret and sorrow. If someone got a gun and shot me right now...I'd pretty much be okay with that. Especially how all your friends say how he's stupid if he doesn't like me and he's missing out a great person...but I don't buy that bull shit...I think they all saw this coming but I guess they all saw how happy I was and they didn't want that to end. I know he's probably like going to read this blog eventually, and when he does that's just great. Cause then maybe he'll know HOW MUCH i luved him. Obviously enough to blog about it. But I guess that... he's *just* a guy. He's *just* another stupid little crush. He's *just* another mistake. And I'm *just* not good enough for him. And if you're reading this right now [ you know who you are] hope I forget you as easily as you forgot me.

No comments: