Monday, February 11, 2008

*Sighz* Take 2...and Action!

Still can't stop thinking about him =] He's so cute too :P I have to restrain myself from hugging him, cause he doensn't like me, haha but it'd be so freaking awesome if he did! Then I wouldn't have to pretend to talk to my friend, when really I'm staring at his smile, which is still, cuter than ever :D He needs to take a hint already, like a clue should just hit him like BAM! His voice is so sweet and innocent, and he's so nice! There's not a day I don't think about him XD He should just come up to me and hug me =] then atleast one of my stupid lil fantasies would have come true. He won't tell me who he likes though which is like a sign or something....like a hidden message..something like...screw you @$$h0l3. But it's the nicest bitchy hidden message I could ever get from someone. =] i know how it's sooo stupid of me going through guy phase over and over again, but I can't help but pretend that he could actually like me..right? I have like this much of a chance with him ---> . <----- But that's better than nothing. Even though I'm always such a freaking j@ck@$$ to him, it's cause I can't think of a better way to hide my feelings for him. =] He'd file a restraining order against me if he knew *I* liked him...you know...considering it's me. But till that day he likes me too I'll be here waiting, and blogging my demented little daydreams =p

No comments: