Friday, February 15, 2008

Take...crap I ran outta make believe numbers..Let's use letters!!!

OH.
MY.
FREAKING.
GAWD.
We threw a tampon at the guy that I wuvvv [even though he hates me....] It was so hilarious, at first I was expecting a scream or something but nada. I just like went to go see what was happening and he had *THE* cutest laugh and smile. It was laugh your ass off funny. So funny I'm actually wasting my time blogging about it. And we just kept picking it up and throwing it at him, and it wasn't like hahaha funny it was like HAHAHA funny. The kind of funny where you actually feel like you can laugh like a psycho, which I did =] He just kept like running away from it and like dodging it with his ninja skills =P Of course! People make fun of me cause I like him, and at this point I'm just like swearing at dem and like pushing them against walls. But one day man...I swear to god one day...one day he's gonna be my b/f =] and then I'll be da one making fun of those single losers! It's gonna be a helluh long time till that, but some things are worth waiting for, even if that means throwing tampons in the mean time ;-) He's just da cutest, nicest, sweetest, most awesomest guy ever. EVER. Haha sorry bout that folks, got a lil' over board there for a sec. U know how it is...u....don't?? Oh...never mind them....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...
U NEVA MENTIONED ME...U THREW DAT FRICKING TAMPON AT ME TOO!!!